Alberta Police Cognitive Ability Test (APCAT)
The Alberta Police Cognitive Ability Test or, APCAT Test, is written examination designed specifically to measure a candidates ability to complete the police training program and become an effective member of a police force in the province of Alberta.
The APCAT test is divided into two Books. All two books must be completed at one time. The only material that can be used is paper and pencil. Book 2 is based on memorization questions from Book 1.
Book 1 – 30 Minutes
Book 2 – 120 Questions – 2 hours 15 minutes
There are currently 5 full practice APCAT tests included in the Police Ready Membership. Each questions includes complete detailed answers and solutions, interactive scoring, and historical feedback.
What APCAT material we offer:
APCAT Exams and Preparation Material
- 5 full-length APCAT Practice Exams
- Detailed solutions and explanations for all questions
- Performance and historic tracking of exams attempted
- Timed and live scoring for all exams
- Preparation material for all subject matters in the APCAT exam