Police Ready has one mission in mind, and that is to assist you in passing your police entrance examinations and continuing to help you in developing your future career in law enforcement. We are confident in our product and to show you how serious we are, we will provide you with a lifetime membership, or refund your money in full should you fail to successfully pass any of the tests that we provide training for. We are here to help you learn, and if upon the completion of your examination you believe that this training course was inadequate, we will refund your membership in full under the following conditions. Our up-time guarantee is 99%. We support all modern web-browsers (IE9+, Google Chrome, Firefox 30+, Safari 4+). We highly recommend Google Chrome.
Terms and Agreement:
- Refund request must be submitted within 10 days of receiving your test results.
- A copy of your receipt as well as the test results from the police force you applied to indicating that you were unsuccessful as an applicant must be faxed or emailed (from the email you registered with) to us within the above given frame.
- You must have completed and passed all practice tests in full (answered all questions) prior to your test date and you cannot have attempted any practice tests after you have written your real test or accessed the Police Ready system after the date of your real test. For hand-written tests/offline, records of your work may be requested as proof of completing and attempting the practice tests.
- Refunds will be issued within 15 business days after refund request has been assessed and accepted.
- Police Ready reserves the right to update/change the terms of agreement without notice to system users